New HRS Series Quarter Turn Electric Actuators
For more information, contact:
1.336.712.9900 ext. 5274
Clemmons, NC (June 1, 2016)—Hayward Flow Control announces the introduction of its’ new HRS Series Quarter Turn Electric Actuator family. The HRS Series is the result of years of listening to customer’s feedback and requirements, combined with the latest actuation technologies, resulting in a complete line of quarter turn electric actuators that bring high performance and ease of use to the market.
The HRS Series provides highly efficient multiplication of motor power to produce uniquely compact torque ranges compared to other technologies. Larger models feature an epicyclic transmission system. A clutch-free manual override system provides full-time override capabilities during powered or un-powered events.
Key Features, Benefits and Advantages:
- Extended Product Range from 300 in-lb to 177,000 in-lb
- Powder Coated Aluminum Alloy Housing
- ISO5211 Compliant mounting with Double Square Drive Socket
- On/Off or Proportional Control (2-10 vdc / 4-20mA Inputs & Outputs)
- NEMA 4/4X/IP67 Environmental Rating
- Multiple AC and DC Voltages
- Integrated Local Control Stations
- Visual Position Indicators
- CSA Certified to CSA 22.2 No. 139-10
- UL439 for Ordinary Location Applications
- Backed by Hayward’s Exclusive 2 Year Warranty
The HRS Series is backward compatible with Hayward’s EPM Series products to allow ease of replacement.
Other options for the HRS Series include:
- Interchangeable ISO5211 Mounting and Drive shafts
- Extended Duty Motors
- 3 Position Control
- Passive Analog Feedback
- Torque Switches
- 3 phase Motor Control Center
- IP68 Submersible rating
Typical applications or installations include but are not limited to waste water and water treatment, chemical transfer and processing, aquatic and animal life support systems, mining and mineral processing, HVAC, pulp and paper, food & beverage, marine and other demanding environments.
About Hayward Flow Control
Hayward Flow Control, a division of Hayward Industries, is a leading U.S. manufacturer of industrial thermoplastic valves, actuation and controls, instrumentation, filters, strainers, corrosion resistant pumps, bulkhead fittings and tank accessories for use in water and wastewater treatment, chemical processing & transfer, chemical feed, aquatic/animal life support systems, mining, and other industrial processing systems. Hayward's thermoplastic flow control products can accommodate aggressive and corrosive environments, delicate ecosystems or the strictest chemical balances to keep water and life working together. Hayward Flow Control is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified manufacturer.